I’m back in San Francisco after a solid few days of conference sessions, heat, crowds, and getting to meet all sort of new faces. This year I concentrated on Nexus 9000 and VXLAN sessions as we are refreshing our TOR solution in the datacenter.
- BRKARC-3222 – Cisco Nexus 9000 Architecture
- BRKDCN-3020 – Network Analytics using Nexus 3000/9000 Switches
- BRKDCN-3378 – Building Data Center Networks with VXLAN EVPN Overlays
- BRKINI-2005 – Engineering Fast IO to the Network
- BRKIPM-2264 – Multicast Troubleshooting
- BRKRST-3320 – Troubleshooting BGP
- BRKDCN-2015 – Nexus Standalone Container Networking
I also picked up a new addition to the library, Building Data Centers with VXLAN BGP EVPN.